My name is Simon Haglund, 24yo 800m athlete from Finland.
I work full time with children as an assistant & after work i train to become the best i can be in track & field. Now i need your help so i can focus 100% on my athletic career this summer.
Goal this summer: 800m below 1.50, make the national team to Finnkampen (Finland vs Sweden), National championship top 1-3.
My achievments are:
- National team runner (2017, 2018)
- Finnish indoor champion, 800m (2018)
- Finnish junior relay championship 400m bronze medalist (2012)
- Finnish Junior indoor champion, 800m (2015)
- Finnish relay champion, 800m x2 (2015, 2017)
- Finnish relay championship silver 800m (2014)
- Finnish relay championship bronze medalist 1500m (2015)
- Finnish relay championship 1500m silver (2017)
- Finnish national championship indoor Bronze medalist, 800m (2017)
- 5:th best national outdoor athlete 800m (2017)
800m pb from 2014 ->
1.58 (2014) 1.53,58 (2015) 1.51,70 (2016) 1.51,58 (2017)
I believe my goals for this summer is possible & by helping me economically you make a big difference & let me focus 100% on athletics this summer.
I'm thankful for every bid!