Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such transfer.
Purpose of using Personal Data
• We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name and password when you create an account ("Account") to log in to our Service.
• Personal Data is used by the Supplier to manage customer relationships, for payments, and in other contexts where we must know who we have contact with.
• We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
• When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) through our Service, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with any photos and any other information that you choose to make public on your public campaign page ("Campaign").
• The information that you provide in your Campaign will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Service.
• When you post messages on the message boards of our Service, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
• We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected by Our Servers
To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Supplier and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact our Customer Service.
Processing of information
The Supplier never use Personal Data that you have not provided and authorized us to use. We only use the information that you have chosen. We store your Personal Data in our data archives, in accordance with current legislation. This is done in order to enable us to provide the service you expect from us.
Disclosure of Personal Data
• provide you with the services that we offer you through our Service;
• to conduct quality assurance testing;
• to facilitate creation of accounts;
• to provide technical support; and/or
• to provide other services to the Supplier.
These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Supplier.
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create anonymous data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve functions and navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Storage of data
Data is stored until such a time where it is no longer required as per legislation or relevant in relation to your usage of the Service. You can change your personal settings and information at any time. If you find yourself unable to change either, you can ask us to do it by contacting our Customer Service.
Access, modification and rectification of information
According to the Personal Data Act you have the right to access your personal data. If the information we have about you is incorrect, you can request to have it corrected, supplemented or deleted by contacting our Customer Service. Some information you can correct yourself by logging in.
When you enter our Service it automatically opens a secure (SSL-encrypted) session. You can confirm this (the pages are encrypted, look for https) by clicking on the padlock icon that appears in your browser.
In order to calculate visitor numbers, traffic, conversions, etc., the Supplier uses various statistics tool, including Google Analytics. This statistical analysis makes it possible to improve the user experience and heighten the level of information provided. All IP addresses are made anonymous before being sent off to Google Analytics, to ensure that personal data of individual users are not disclosed. By using our Services, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Analytics in the manner and for the purposes set out above. We may also partner with ad companies to support our marketing efforts, including by serving you ads better tailored to your likely interests.
We have activated the auxiliary functions "Demographics and Interests", alongside "Remarketing". If you do not wish for us to actively use these functions, you can deactivate them in Google Ads Settings. Should you wish to do so, you can update your personal details here as well.
If you choose to chat with our Customer Service, you can request to have a complete transcript of the conversation sent to your archives. However, the conversation is also stored on our servers.
Please contact our Customer Service in case of inappropriate comments.
Content posted on the Service is considered as being published in accordance with these responsibilities. Remember that you must have secured the rights when sharing images and films and we bear no responsibility for anything posted or shared by you on the Service.
The content on this Service is copyright protected and belongs to the Supplier. In other cases, content is marked with the right owner and is subject to the same protection.
Rights to the Serviceĺs content and design are solely owned by Supplier and may only be used by you if you obtain prior written consent from the Supplier.
The content provided on this platform may be incomplete and erroneous. Whilst the Supplier endeavours to prevent such errors, the platform disclaims any responsibility for losses incurred as a result of them, including those of an economic nature.
Third Party Websites